Strength Shaman Community
Thank you for your interest in floating! We are so happy to support the Strength Shaman community!
WE HAVE 2 FLOAT OFFERINGS TO SUPPORT YOUR TRAINING:
1. CURIOUS ~ We have an intro 3 float pack (3 floats in 3 weeks) to help you discover the art of floating for $99
2. 6 MONTH FLOATING PROGRAM ~ 2 floats per month + visualization float inductions to support your progress for $99/ month
WHAT IS FLOATING?
Floatation therapy reduces sensory stimulation, including the gravity tax on our bodies. In this environment, the mind is free to explore and meditate while the body can achieve deep euphoric relaxation and focus on recuperation and healing. Find out more here
IS FLOATING FOR YOU?
Do you like to relax? Are you human? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then floating IS for you. Read on!
HOW FLOATING CAN HELP
Integrating floating into your lifestyle provides a well-rounded approach to training and achieveing personal goals by developing physical and psychological techniques with limitless applications. Integrating floating into your practice has shown to help release stress and pain, enhance active recovery and natural energy providing an ideal environment for self awareness and overall life balance. Find out more benefits here
key applications of using float tanks for training:
- TRAINING - Athletes that use floating in combination with visualization techniques experience a significant improvement in their physical performance.
- RECOVERY - Deep rest on the body, rids the body of lactic acid and assists with detoxification, inflammation and sore muscles
- INJURY PREVENTION AND RECOVERY - Floating loosens the muscles and gives athletes a higher degree of control on the nervous systems. In effect, this reduces injury risk during training and competition. Floatation accelerates the athlete's recovery process and releases large quantities of endorphins (natural painkiller within the body)
- OVERALL WELL-BEING - Promotes relaxation and stress reduction
What is notable is the fact that the positive effects of floatation are also accumulative - the more frequently you use floating in your practice, the more benefits you see. Furthermore, Epsom salts are primarily magnesium sulphate - a muscle relaxant and protein builder for your joints.
The body has amazing pathways set up, to alarm it of pain or injury when the brain receives these signals. It can then react and adapt accordingly. However this mechanism is not just designed to cope with injury. All positive signals of relief experienced while floating also go to the brain, producing a very profound and complete state of relaxation.
check out this link
Athletes & floating - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EvHbw7FvDY&t=58s
A NOTE FROM THE OWNER
I opened One Love Float over 4 years ago to support personal development and self exploration. Before that, my heart was in Sport for over 20 years. I was a competitive athlete, ski & snowboard coach, Ski school Director and worked with summer & winter Olympic sport for high performance training and events from the grassroot level to World Cups. Over the past 2 years I have also collaborated with an Olympic team coach, who fell in love with floating personally and for his athletes, to develop float inductions with Floatrax.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
We would love to float you!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 587.293.5628