Athlete Float Program
Come train with Performance Float & One Love Float!
One of the primary focuses will involve enhancing athletic performances as a synergistic program to assist with injury prevention, recovery and regeneration as an integral supportive therapy for athletes. It will provide a holistic approach to training and personal developmental goals, working on the physical and psychological levels to performing at one’s highest level.
Floatation tanks are an effective performance tool in isolating athletes in an environment with no distractions. With no distractions, there are limitless applications to work on individual goals such as relaxation, visualization, grief relief, jetlag, etc. This means float tanks have huge implications for athletics, mostly stemming from the fact that the athlete can actually train their body harder and faster with the use of the tank.
"One Love float offers one of the greatest tools with floatation tanks an athlete could use to acquire visualization, relaxation and recovery for both mental and physical all in one session. Should be a no brainer for any serious and competitive athlete trying to reach higher levels in sport.” Jay Vaughan, Owner/Founder Mountain Cultures Inc| Ex-Canadian National Freestyle Ski Team member & World Cup Medalist | Ex-Alberta Freestyle Ski Team Head Coach
- 6 or 12 float session programs targeted for results (intro float sessions including float orientation required prior to program)
- Customized float experience including: individualized float sessions, sport and intention specific guided meditations, coach focused application, specifically scheduled float sessions with flexibility
- Athlete float rates at participating float centres to support athlete while traveling for training and competitions
- 15% off in store Onnit Products
- 10% off float deal at Mountain Cultures
One Love Float is excited to collaborate on the Athlete Float Program with Performance Float which works with athletes and their support team to designed to match athlete needs and training schedule to enhance the effectiveness of athlete progression, recovery and competition results.
" Over the past year, I was able to see and use the benefits of the float tank throughout my competitive snowboard season. It was great tool to be able to use the relaxed state of mind I learned to bring myself to in the tank and incorporate it into my training when I was competing and/or trying a new trick. When I was able to visualize a trick that I haven't done on snow in a while or even a new one it was really cool to feel like I had a little more confidence going into something scary, by feeling like my brain has seen this movement recently. I also broke my collarbone this year and the float tank was what I found most beneficial in the healing process of getting my mobility and strength back by using the zero gravity to begin stretching and comfortably moving around in the tank early in the process. I'm really excited about how Athlete Float Program has developed my skills!" - Mikey Seguin, Winsport Academy Snowboard A-Team
If you are an interested development level to high performance athlete, please contact us to sign up or for further info.
SPORT & FLOATING VIDEOS and LINKS
- Joe Rogan ~ expressing float tanks as the most powerful tool for self development
- Float Nation ~ Athletes and Floating
- Jesse Lumsden (Canadian Olympic Bobsledder, Former CFL, NFL, CIS Football Player) ~ personal floating experience
- Paramount Sport Recovery ~ Why every athlete should jump in at float tank
- Parmount Sport Recovery ~ When to use a float tank
- Why I float~ Sport and Concussion
- Jon Olsson Swedish professional freeskier and alpine ski racer, 9 time-Winter X game medalist, keeps on top of his game with floating